Bug#722908: ITP: catch -- C++ Automated Test Cases in Headers
Owner: "Jérémy Lal" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : catch
Version : 1.0~build9
Upstream Author : Phil Nash <email@example.com>
* URL : https://github.com/philsquared/Catch
* License : Boost Software License 1.0
Programming Lang: C++
Description : C++ Automated Test Cases in Headers
Catch is a multi-paradigm automated test framework for C++
Its key features are:
* Distributed as a single header file with no dependencies.
* Test cases are self-registering.
* Test cases can be de divided into isolated sections.
* Behaviour Driven Design style is possible with GIVEN-WHEN-THEN
in place of test cases and sections.
* Only one core assertion macro for comparisons; standard language
operators are used for comparison, yet the expression is decomposed
and properly logged.