Re: tlsa for smtp to @bugs.debian.org

]] James Cloos

It's usually a good idea to mail the people who actually run the
debian.org systems if you want help debugging problems like this.

> It turned out that buxtehude's exim doesn't like the (cacert-signed,
> wildcard) cert my box offers when sending mail.

2013-09-12 02:35:44 TLS error on connection from ore.jhcloos.com [198.147.23.85] (gnutls_handshake): The signature algorithm is not supported.

I'm not entirely sure why that happens, though, given we run very
similar configurations on buxthehude and the other mail-receiving hosts.

--
Tollef Fog Heen