Re: How git performs when you throw all of Debian at it

Hi Luca,

Luca Filipozzi <lfilipoz@debian.org> writes:
> Why do you say that when you haven't even asked?
Because I thought the answer was going to be “not in the Linux kernel,
no chance”.

> To address this specific thread, the challenge with ZFS is not that we don't
> like the idea (I'm keen on it, actually) but that it's not in the
> Linux kernel.
See.

I don’t have any energy to spend on this right now. Don’t expect
answers, I am killing this thread in my mailclient.

I am sorry for what I wrote and did not mean to offend anybody.

Have a nice weekend.

--
Best regards,
Michael