Re: How git performs when you throw all of Debian at it

On 30/08/13 21:49, Michael Stapelberg wrote:
> Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
>> Wouldn't ZFS be a more natural way to do something like this?
> Possibly, but I have zero hopes of getting it set up and supported by
> DSA, so we can’t use it for this service.

Oh I see.  That's fair enough, but there is some hope that could change
someday:  ZFS-on-Linux is making good progress recently, and we
(GNU/kFreeBSD team and upstream developers of ZFS) can try to better
educate folks on ZFS generally.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain