Re: Introducing dgit - git integration with the Debian archive

On 22 August 2013 20:52, Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that dgit 0.7, which is a version of dgit
> suitable for alpha and beta testers, is available in unstable.

I have now started daily PPA builds for dgit, for all supported Ubuntu releases.

add-apt-repository ppa:xnox/dgit

Since dgit dependencies are so simple, it should also be safe to use
that PPA on any debian release as well, e.g.:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/xnox/dgit/ubuntu precise main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/xnox/dgit/ubuntu precise main

With the following archive key 1024R/4031D287
2D9DF1E22F3416238D46F49F157951FE4031D287
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x157951FE4031D287

Regards,

Dmitrijs.