Re: Requesting DDs who want to help greet new contributors

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013, Paul Wise wrote:

I already do similar stuff but without the benefit of the tool you are working on, just based on mailing list mails from folks asking how to get involved or what I remember of folks activities. I might be interested to get more involved here but that would probably need to be later in the year.

*nod*!

Hopefully as the team gets up and documents the tools and process, and refines the goals, and so on, you'll find it interesting to join!

-- Asheesh.