Re: Requesting DDs who want to help greet new contributors

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013, Paul Wise wrote:

I already do similar stuff but without the benefit of the tool you are working on, just based on mailing list mails from folks asking how to get involved or what I remember of folks activities. I might be interested to get more involved here but that would probably need to be later in the year.

Hopefully as the team gets up and documents the tools and process, and refines the goals, and so on, you'll find it interesting to join!

-- Asheesh.