Re: Missing makefile

Jerry Stuckle wrote:

> OK, I can understand that.  However, then where do you get support
> for building modules with tools supplied by Debian - especially when
> there seems to be a bug in one of those tools, but can't figure out
> which tool to file a bug report against (or if it even is a bug -
> which I think it is)?

debian-user is the right place.

If it turns out to be a bug (based on the outcome of Ben's experiment
upthread, it would have to be a subtle one), then the kind people on
that list can help with formulating an appropriate report for the
right package.

Sorry for the trouble, and hope that helps,
Jonathan