Re: Team maintenance of more Apache modules?

"Thijs Kinkhorst" <thijs@debian.org> writes:
> On Sat, July 13, 2013 12:43, Colin Watson wrote:

>> This isn't my normal field (although I did web server development in a
>> previous job), and while I'd like to help out I certainly can't set up
>> a team entirely on my own.  Would module maintainers be interested in
>> this kind of thing?

> As a maintainer of two modules I think it's a great idea and I'd
> definitely join such a team.

I already maintain two fairly complicated packages that don't make sense
to team-maintain (the ones built from the webauth and shibboleth-sp2
source packages), but I'd be happy to join a package maintenance team and
help out with others.  I have a fair bit of experience with porting Apache
modules and with module packaging at this point, since I've made and
therefore learned from a wide variety of mistakes with webauth over the
years.  :)

The module that I'm particularly interested in is libapache2-mod-auth-kerb
whose maintainer (cc'd) hasn't had much time to work on lately.  Ghe,
would you be willing to have libapache2-mod-auth-kerb maintained by an
Apache modules team (which you are, of course, invited to join)?