Re: Mass bug filing for shared library broken symlinks detected by piuparts

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 3:14 AM, Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org> wrote:
> Hmm,
> I thought that I have fixed this in 0.11-2.
> And I am unable to reproduce the bug in current unstable.

libjson0-dev is no longer failing for me either. My release check of
the list did not catch the fixed package - I just checked that the
number of failed packages didn't change. I'll rerun the list before
submitting the bugs. Sorry for the error.

"Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien" - Voltaire