Re: Reporting 1.2K crashes

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Kurt Roeckx wrote:

> I think any open source project can ask that

Indeed, however, for a project like Debian it would probably require
some changes in their service or at least an ack for the large amount
of computing resources that scanning our archive would use.

> it's really to upstream to ask that?

It would be more efficient in terms of human time to just scan all of
Debian and forward issues upstream than ask all our upstreams one at a
time to sign up to Coverity and fix issues.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise