Re: Reporting 1.2K crashes

On Friday 28 June 2013 20:12:50 Russ Allbery wrote:
> "Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer" <perezmeyer@gmail.com> writes:
> > And DEP5 is fine as long as you don't hit a source wich makes it grow
> > above 12k+ lines. Then it becames a real PITA.
>
> This usually means you're doing it wrong.  Comprehensive copyright-format
> 1.0 files for some of my packages with over 20 different licenses,
> including all of the build machinery (which you don't actually have to
> document), and dozens of separate copyright holders are only 300 lines.
> Obviously they'll grow considerably if you have licenses that aren't in
> common-licenses but are quite long, but that's unavoidable regardless of
> the format.

I agree. And yes, Maybe I could have make it less verbose by compressing the
set of files thathave stuff in common.

But that would have taken me at least one more day of work. Thanks, but no
thanks.

--
7: Hay diferencia entre "cortar" un archivo y "borrarlo" o "eliminarlo"
    * Depende cuando se "cuelgue" Windows

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/