Re: Anonymous svn does not work any more

Hi Roland,

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 01:14:01PM +0200, Roland Mas wrote:
>   I won't try to pretend that I couldn't do a better job.  But Stephen
> Gran, Tollef Fog Heen, Alexander Wirt (and DSA) mostly handle the
> sysadminning part, for which we're all grateful; on the other hand,
> there's mostly only me maintaining the functional FusionForge-related
> stuff.  I would very much welcome helping hands in addition to, or in
> place of, complaints.

It seems you try to defend your stance on alioth maintenance but the
previous mails did not implied any criticism.  The issue should just be
recorded and Paul wanted to give an additional hint.

Another hint to the problem which is obviosly not singluar to Debian Med
SVN can be found here:

   https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=314307&group_id=1

Kind regards

         Andreas.