Re: Reporting 1.2K crashes

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 01:28:10AM -0400, Alexandre Rebert wrote:
> Please let us know if the reports are good enough to proceed with the
> filing, or if any additional information should be included in the
> report.

Heya, I haven't yet seen this mentioned yet, so here it goes: if/when
you go ahead with submitting the actual bug reports to the Debian BTS,
please usertag [1] them appropriately (e.g. using as user some valid
email contact point of yours or your team, and as usertag, say,
"mayhem-crashes"). Then please report to the list the user and usertag
you've chosen. That will make it easier to track what happens overtime
to the bug you reported.

[1]: http://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-request#user

And thanks for this interesting experiment!

But please consider releasing Mayhem as free software. Not only that is
what the Debian community is about, so you will likely find even *more*
people willing to help with this experiment if you do so. But doing so
is also in the interest of better reproducibility and peer review of
scientific experiments, as you certainly know.

Cheers.
Former Debian Project Leader  . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .