Re: bash readline

On 31 January 2013 21:24, Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org> wrote:
>> but on ubu^H^H^Hdebian, rlwrap uses the vanilla readline and it's
>> really annoying that i can't get the same line editing features with
>> rlwrap (and, i expect, readline).
> I can confirm that. I suspect libreadline differs from bash’s readline.

for the benefit of people finding this thread and looking for more
vi-mode features in rlwrap, look at tecla and its 'enhance' which is a
replacement for rlwrap.  it has the vi key bindings i want.  or look
at the GNU readline links in the wikipedia page:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_readline#External_links

ta, jack.