Re: default MTA

On Thursday, May 30, 2013 16:25:15, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Thomas Goirand (zigo@debian.org):
> > 1/ Your parents don't read mail? That is surprising to me. In this days
> > and age, everyone does.

Unfortunately I'm finding that the above is not always the case.  I'm
increasingly running into young people that avoid email entirely and instead
communicate solely in forums and IMs.  :-(

It's somewhat depressing when I ask for the person's email address and their
response is "I don't email", and they ask me for my Facebook ID and my
response is "I don't use Facebook".  It's a cultural divide that ends up
causing an electronic communications divide.

  -- Chris

--
Chris Knadle
Chris.Knadle@coredump.us