Re: MBF: transition from texi2html to texinfo

Hi Sébastien, hi all,

On Di, 28 Mai 2013, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> AFAIK, makeinfo is not able to render @math blocks as images (formatted
> with LaTeX), while texi2html does. The output of math formulas with

On the bug-texinfo list I got the following answer from
Patrice Dumas, the author:

On Do, 30 Mai 2013, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> This is already in.  There are no built-in command line option anymore,
> but it would be enabled by something along
>
> texi2any --html --iftex --init latex2html.pm
>
> or, with tex4ht
>
> texi2any --html --iftex --init tex4ht.pm

Ryan: I would add this to the MBF email so that people can
test it with their packages.

Adding a wrapper texi2html that does similar thing could also be
an option, as suggested.

Norbert