Re: Debian development and release: always releasable (essay)

Hi,

On Samstag, 25. Mai 2013, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Actually, I believe there is.  The Debian Edu blend contain the
> education-main-server task and metapackage, which include a Kerberos
> KDC.  It also contain the LDAP server as KDC backend storage and
> user/group/etc lookup.

there is also the Debian-LAN which is described as "The goal of Debian-LAN is
to make setting up a local network with centralized user and machine
management, intranet, etc. as easy as possible in Debian."

see ://lists.debian.org/20120408083121.GB9680@flashgordon

cheers,
	Holger