Re: Debian development and release: always releasable (essay)

Le 2013-05-10 17:24, Russ Allbery a écrit :

But by and large they only do this on a large scale during the freeze, at which point, in a way, it's too late. We've already built a huge backlog of work, and everyone is anxious to release. I think we should be doing this continuously during the release and much more aggressively than we've
been willing to do in the past.

The idea was to do it even during the development cycle. It was mainly an
issue of manpower that we did it only during the freeze, I think.

I'm fairly confident that we will be able to do it during the development
cycle this time.

--
Mehdi