Re: can someone explain what is happen on line one from this listing?

On 05/11/2013 08:50 AM, Mailbox wrote:
i aks this list because i will now more about the "lost Interrupt 0x50)
error.
A faulty hard disk, makes other Logentries and this disk are replace by
the vendor this disk is a new/refurbished disk.

And I am still pretty sure your question is off-topic. This question is not really specific to the development of Debian. You should rather resort to other sources.

Since this seems to be a driver/hardware-related issue, I strongly recommend looking for a different list. Maybe either of the two storage-related kernel mailing lists [1] or [2] might be worth a shot or even try linux-admin [3] which seems to fit your question well.

I am pretty sure there are more people on the kernel mailing list which could help you understand the issue.

I have test with other Serverhardware what is happen if i put out the
power cabel from the disk. it is interesting but in all my test/hacks i
never have see a "lost interrupt"

Then it's obviously a hardware issue and not a software issue and your question is not fit on a mailing list focusing on software development.

Cheers,

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz