Re: epoch fix?

Am 08.05.2013 00:19, schrieb Thorsten Glaser:
> Matt Zagrabelny <mzagrabe <at> d.umn.edu> writes:
>
>> Use the mechanism of "really":
>
> That is *much* *much* *much* *much* *much* *much* *much* *much* *much*
> *much* *much* *much* *much* *much* *much* *much* more ugly than epochs
> and actually a prime example of why we *want* them.

You are wrong. The usage of really in this case is vastly superior to
fix up a borked version upload (like in this case glib2.0) which is only
temporary.

One simple reason is, that you don't have to fix all r-deps to include
the the epoch in the Build-Depends.

Adding an epoch willy-nilly should be frowned upon.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?