Bug#707134: ITP: node-yajsml -- Yet another (Common)JS module loader
Owner: Mike Gabriel <email@example.com>
* Package name : node-yajsml
Version : 1.1.5
Upstream Author : Chad Weider <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : https://github.com/cweider/yajsml
* License : MIT
Description : Yet another (Common)JS module loader
distributed in a reliable and performant way. Its three features are:
- Proxy pass through for individual resource requests.
- Bulk responses for requests of closely associated resources
(e.g. dependencies) when a request specifies a JSONP-style callback.
- Canonical packaged resources where requests for disparate resources
may be fulfilled through a redirect to one canonical packaged resource
(which exploits warmed caches).
The tool’s interface is simple enough that there is no need for a prescribed
implementation on the client-side. That said, the require-kernel is a terse
implementation of a CommonJS module manager that can use all the features in