Re: 2013 sometimes still feels like 2003 or 1993 (Re: NEW processing during freezes
On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 04:53:59PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I think there's a consensus, the problem is who's going
> to do the work for automating dropping of binaries and
Not implying that I am the one doing this work, I would like to learn
more about what needs to be touched to achieve aspects of the following
features: (Again not implying that they are all desired.)
* Throwing away binaries and rebuilding everything.
* Permitting source-only uploads.
* arch:all binNMUs.
Pointers to relevant documentation appreciated. Specific questions:
* Which tools/infrastructure needs changes?
* What are the general changes needed?
* How can those changes be split in independent pieces and applied
without interfering badly?