Re: not co-installable Multi-Arch:same packages

On Sat, 2013-04-27 at 01:45 +0200, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> a few Multi-Arch: same packages have all their dependencies satisfied,
> but are not co-installable because they got binNMUs. A sourceful
> no-change upload to rebuild them should restore co-installability.
> I've identified 8 source packages where this would help:
>  bogl
>  clutter-gst
>  libdmtx
>  libftdi
>  libopenraw
>  libpano13
>  lua-sql
>  myodbc

Note that such issues are not RC for wheezy. If the maintainers are
interested in fixing them, I might be minded to accept such changes, but
it would need to be /very/ soon. I have to admit to being concerned
about changes that might be introduced by a rebuild of a package in
unstable after several months though...

Regards,

Adam