Re: DEBIAN 0.93

Hi Gabriela,

Some history in this link:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/project-history/ch-releases.es.html

And looking for the packages for that release:

I can see the kernel version was 1.2.13

http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/debian/dists/Debian-0.93R6/binary/Packages

In the section Package: image you can see the version.

The file system, I am not sure but I believe that it used ext2 ( Package: e2fsprogs )

I am a bit busy but I hope that be useful.

Kind regards,

--
Julián Moreno Patiño
Debian Developer