Re: bits from the DPL: March-April 2013

Dear Zack,

/me bows, thanking you for three great years! It's been a real pleasure to see
you work, you were and are doing an amazing job.

If I wanted to give Lucas an advice here, I think it is to keep your tradition
of keeping day-to-day activity logs and regular postings of destilled bits
from those logs. This really made a difference (and should be rather easy to
copy, cough, though it needs a lot of discipline to keep this going for 3
years!), "though" it's just one of the many bits were you acted outstandingly.

Oh, well, I should rather keep this short, so:

Thanks again and keep up the fun!
	Holger