Re: Debian two-factor auth, GSoC?

On Thu 11 Apr 2013 19:29:40 Martin Zobel-Helas escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu Apr 11, 2013 at 19:04:24 -0300, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
wrote:
> > On Thu 11 Apr 2013 16:04:40 Luca Filipozzi escribió:
> > [snip]
> >
> > > Finally, if we are going to require DDs to have a physical object
>
>              ^^
>
> > In other words: -1 from me.
>
> I read Luca's 'if' here as 'if, at all'

I must admit I didn't. I'm not a native english speaker, but maybe I should
have understood it.

Anyway, I think my reaction to it shows what I think about the idea ;-)

Kinds regards, and thanks Martin for the clarification :-)

--
You know it's love when you memorize her IP number to skip DNS overhead.
  Anonymous

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/