Re: R 3.0.0 and required rebuilds of all reverse Depends: of R
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: R 3.0.0 and required rebuilds of all reverse Depends: of R
- From: Jonathan Dowland <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 09:13:17 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20130402081317.GA3371@debian>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20130331201447.GA20729@spike.0x539.de> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 12:48:08AM +0300, Uoti Urpala wrote:
> IMO it's important to remember that it's fundamentally the release team
> that is at fault for problems here, not the R maintainer.
Can you please remind me what you do for Debian? Aside from flame debian-devel.
> Unstable has already been frozen for much longer than is in any way
> reasonable for either development of Debian, users of Debian unstable, or
> upstreams whose current software is either not being packaged at all or is
> only in experimental.
I agree with this, but the release team are not the people who are on the
critical path for getting us to release-ready, as per our current release