Bug#703925: ITP: pyfeed -- set of Python libraries for working with syndication feeds
Owner: Matteo Cypriani <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : pyfeed
Version : 0.7.4
Upstream Author : Steve R. Hastings <email@example.com>
* URL : http://home.blarg.net/~steveha/pyfeed.html
* License : BSD-3-clause
Programming Lang: Python
Description : set of Python libraries for working with syndication feeds
PyFeed is a set of module packages for Python, that contain tools for working
with syndication feeds. The provided modules are:
* feed.date.tools, to work with Python time float values.
* feed.date.rfc3339, for converting timestamp strings in RFC 3339 format (used
by Atom) to Python time float values, and vice versa.
* feed.date.rfc822, for converting timestamp strings in extended RFC 822 format
(used by RSS 2.0) to Python time float values, and vice versa.
* feed.atom, to work with an Atom syndication feed.
* feed.rss, to work with an RSS 2.0 syndication feed.
* feed.opml1 and feed.opml, to work with OPML data 1.0 and 2.0.
* feed.tools, useful to generate a syndication feed.
It is required by Salut à Toi (see ITP #703659) for its implementation
of the XEP-0277.
A git repository has already been created on Alioth, that can be used to
check the progress of the packaging: