Re: is Kai Wasserbäch still active?

Hi Ben,

On So 24 Mär 2013 06:26:35 CET Ben Scott wrote:

I have a package (kvpm) that Kai Wasserbäch sponsored for upload
into the repository. I need to upload an important bug fix but email
to 'curan AT debian.org' isn't being answered. Is he still active?

I am not at all sure about curan's activity, but for your package: upload to mentors.debian.net and issue an RFS via reportbug.

CU on debian-mentors ML...

Greets,
Mike

--