Re: bugs.debian.org: something's wrong...

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 10:06:26AM +0100, Christoph Biedl wrote:
> > Paul Gevers wrote...
> >
> > > Is it just me or am I the only one getting bug reports from bugs that
> > > don't seem to exist on bugs.debian.org.
> >
> > Now it's appearently back online, but a web tracking has been
> > added, as seen in #703298. That's disgusting.
>
> It's gravatar integration - so only showing your pic if you've set
> up gravatar to offer an avatar for the email address you are using
> for the BTS. See <http://donarmstrong.com/posts/libravatar_for_bts/>

Additionally, if you don't want to see them, you can append
;avatar=no. I'll also enable this to be set by default using cookies
too. [But since the BTS doesn't use cookies at all currently, please
don't hold your breath.]

Don Armstrong

--
I never until now realized that the primary job of any emoticon is to
say "excuse me, that didn't make any sense." ;-P