Bug#702995: ITP: zegrapher -- plotting mathematical functions and sequences
Owner: Georges Khaznadar <email@example.com>
* Package name : zegrapher
Version : 2.0
Upstream Author : Adel Kara Slimane <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://zegrapher.com/
* License : GPL-3
Programming Lang: C++
Description : plotting mathematical functions and sequences
ZeGrapheris developed with the idea that it must be as easy to use as
possible, suitable for high school students.
Here are features offered by Zegrapher:
* Visualize up to six functions simultaneously. All the usual functions
can be called, They're all written on the virtual keyboard of the
program. The name of these must be followed by an open parenthesis.
Ex : cos(3x), sqrt(x) and not cos 3x or sqrt x. On a given function,
others can be called, and so it's possible to associate or compose
* Numerical sequence plotting, they can be defined by recurrent relation,
or explicitly. On the recurrent definition, you can put as much first
values as you need to.
* Parametric equation plotting, with the possibility to use a second
parameter, which is "k". The curves can be animated, with adjustable
smoothness (frame rate) and speed (ms per step).
* Parametric function and sequence plotting. The parameter to use is "k",
once you put it on an function's expression, new widgets will appear
on which you'll enter the range and the step of "k". You can also
choose two colors and each curve would take a color between to two.