Bug#702066: ITP: trac-code-comments -- code comments and review plugin for Trac
Package name : trac-code-comments
Version : 1.1.1
Upstream Author : Nikolay Bachiyski <email@example.com>, Thorsten Ott <firstname.lastname@example.org>
URL : https://github.com/Automattic/trac-code-comments-plugin
License : (GPL2
Programming Lang: Python
Description : code comments and review plugin for Trac
This plugin allows you to leave comments on top of files, changesets,
and attachments. Once you've added all of your comments, you can send
them to tickets. These include links to these comments and their
* Comments on files – you can comment on every file in the
* Inline comments on files – comment on a specific line. The
comments appears in context, below the line in question.
* Comments on changesets – useful when doing code reviews of
* Comments on attachment pages – useful when reviewing patches.
* Wiki Markup – you can use the standard Trac wiki markup inside
* Instant preview – to make sure you get the formatting right.
* Sending comments to tickets – you can select arbitrary number of
comments and create a new ticket out of them. The text of the
ticket defaults to links to the comments and their text, but you
can edit these before saving the ticket.
* Comments/ticket cross-reference – to remember which comments are
already in tickets and which are not.