Re: git dangerous operations on alioth
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: git dangerous operations on alioth
- From: Thomas Goirand <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 18:48:51 +0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <CAMb-mAzoVQ1VGaL1zpCujG4ZSb_CVsMAUaz-+u+Sf7-Xzf9tTA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <512F25CE.email@example.com> <20130228100722.GA18039@upsilon.cc> <512F44C5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAMb-mAzoVQ1VGaL1zpCujG4ZSb_CVsMAUaz-+u+Sf7-Xzf9tTA@mail.gmail.com>
On 02/28/2013 08:33 PM, Andrew Shadura wrote:
> we'd have both hg and git in one unified interface.
That is a very nice feature. I saw few sites having that, for example
bitbucket, unfortunatley, bitbucket doesn't allow git anonymous
checkout over http (it's only available with hg, if I understood well).
Or is there a hidden URL that I didn't find?