Re: [Debconf-announce] deadline for DebConf14 bids: 20130228

Lenin Rossmann

De: Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>
Para: debconf-team@lists.debconf.org
CC: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org; debconf-announce@lists.debconf.org
Enviado: Lunes, 11 de febrero, 2013 8:43 A.M.
Asunto: [Debconf-announce] deadline for DebConf14 bids: 20130228

as we haven't done so yet, we've decided to set the deadline for DebConf14 bids for evaluation to February 28th 2013 (23:59 according to your timezone).
Please see https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14 for more information on how to submit a bid.
Further details of the dc14 timeline will be discussed in tonights #debconf-team irc meeting, though the dc14 timeline topic should proably be only 10min or less today, so maybe we won't finalize it today. After all, there is also a lot of dc13 stuff to discuss and decide and #debconf-team irc meetings shall, normally, only last one hour.

Debconf-announce mailing list