Creating symlinks to manpages

Hi all.

Some manpages describe several utilities in one page,
so I have to create symlink for manpages, e. g. dcopy.1.gz -> clri.1.gz
(while clri.1.gz is installed with dh_installman).

The thing I concern it that I need to know exact file name for link target.
If I write foo.1m in d/XXX.manpages, it results in foo.1M.gz (with
capital M) in a package.

Is there any handy way to "link" manpages? That is I could just write
"`bar` is described in `foo`". I know about .so, but looks urgly because
debhelper finally replaces it with symlink :-)