Re: Candidates for removal from testing (2013-01-24)

Quoting Niels Thykier (niels@thykier.net):

> Pierre Chifflier <pollux@debian.org>
>    glpi

I looked briefly at the RC bug for glpi (#694642). It seems that an
embedded Flash file provided with the package has a security issue.

I have no clue at all if this .swf file is of critical use for GLPI
(from the directory tree, it seems to be provided in a "resource"
directory, so maybe not of big importance).....

Still, it would be sad to have GLPI disappear from Debian for this, as
this is one of the good free implementations of computer asset
management systems and quite widely popular in France.

Pierre, have you noticed that? I dont see any contribution of yours in
#694642, so you may have missed this release critical bug....