Package version numbers

Hi,

Neither my AM (Christian Perrier) nor myself are sure about the answer to this
one, so he suggested I ask -devel for advice (and I'm throwing -mentors into
the mix too).

I've prepared an update for calibre, to fix a few issues in the package which
is currently in Wheezy (see #686547 for details). The update involves
repacking the original tarball, which was already repacked, and is an NMU.

The version of calibre in Wheezy is 0.8.51+dfsg-1; what should the update's
version be? I'm purposefully not mentioning our ideas (one of them is
obvious from the exchanges in the bug report, but is in all likelihood
incorrect).

Thanks in advance,

Stephen