Bug#697593: ITP: laborejo -- music notation workshop
Owner: Alessio Treglia <email@example.com>
* Package name : laborejo
Version : 0.4.0
Upstream Author : Nils Gey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://www.laborejo.org/
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: Python
Description : music notation workshop
Laborejo, Esperanto for "Workshop", is used to craft
music through notation. It is a Lilypond GUI frontend,
a MIDI creator and finally a tool collection to inspire
and help one to compose music. It works by reducing
music-redundancy and by seperating layout and data.
Laborejo provides many features:
* Unlimited tracks/staffs, voices, items.
* Input via Keyboard, Mouse or MIDI.
* Flexibel and fast shortcut and configuring system.
* Portable, as few dependencies as possible.
* PDF generation, ready-to-print, through Lilypond.
* Separation of editing and note/data entry and layout.
* MIDI file generation.
* Playback through JACK.
* Control over performance from a global level (e.g.
change how long non-legato notes or fermatas are) to
detailed, technical tweaks like MIDI CC messages.