Unexpected result when using "apt-file -a source search"

Hi,

I was seeking for source code copies of a certain library that for
instance contains a file named bgzf.c and so I did

$ sudo apt-file -a source update
$ apt-file -a source search bgzf.c
genometools: /src/external/samtools-0.1.18/bgzf.c

Because I was pretty sure that this file also exists in the source of
samtools and tabix I tried to grep the Contents-source files directly
and got:

$ zgrep bgzf.c /var/cache/apt/apt-file/*unstable*Contents-source.gz
/var/cache/apt/apt-file/http.debian.net_debian_dists_unstable_main_Contents-source.gz:bgzf.c    samtools,tabix
/var/cache/apt/apt-file/http.debian.net_debian_dists_unstable_main_Contents-source.gz:src/external/samtools-0.1.18/bgzf.c       genometools

Any idea why

   apt-file -a source search

missed samtools and tabix?  It seems the reason is the coma separated
list of these two packages.  I have no idea whether this is a valid
syntax for Contents-source.gz files but if yes apt-file should be able
to cope with this.  On the other hand I somehow suspect some problem
with the Contents-source.gz file because I rather think that the second
line pointing to package genometools looks somehow "correct".

Or did I just missed something?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--