Re: Discarding uploaded binary packages

[Joerg Jaspert]
> As one thing to keep in mind - we have an acl structure in dak.
> Currently it reads something like
>
> all DD keys are allowed all uploads.
> all DM keys are allowed their own uploads according to DM rights.
> all buildd keys are allowed binary only uploads for their arch.
>
> It is not impossible nor excluded to have a set of rules like
>
> all DD keys are allowed all uploads, binaries dropped
> all DM keys are allowed their own uploads according to DM rights,
>                         binaries dropped
> all buildd keys are allowed binary only uploads for their arch.

Paul Tagliamonte had a nice idea on IRC:

  all DD keys are allowed all uploads,
      binaries dropped _iff_ there is a source component

This preserves the ability to upload a manual binNMU, which is not
common, but is useful and sometimes necessary.  (And not only for
bootstrapping an arch or a compiler.)

Peter