Re: Popularity of bzr-builddeb and dh-make

Dmitrijs Ledkovs:

>>> loggerhead is replacement for gitweb

Tollef Fog Heen:

>> Yes, we «run» it, but it's memory-hungry, slow and crash-prone.

Dmitrijs Ledkovs:

> Yeah, I did end up using nginx & uwsgi workers to actually host it
> together with hosting bzr smart server as well.

If you'd care to share that setup, or a how-to, I'd be interested in
integrating it in FusionForge (and indirectly Alioth).

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Infinity contains more things than you think.  Everything, for a start.
  -- in Witches Abroad (Terry Pratchett)