Re: Popularity of bzr-builddeb and dh-make

On 2012-10-17 23:55:08 +0200 (+0200), Philipp Kern wrote:
> am Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 05:48:39PM -0400 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> > > With the danger of being sued if you put up the result onto the public
> > > interwebs.
> >
> > Could you please expand on that? Logo / trademark reasons or license
> > issues?
>
> it's not very hard to find https://dev.launchpad.net/LaunchpadLicense
>
> It's designed not to be run outside Canonical except for development.
> And it's not just the logo/trademark, no. I'd completely understand that.

The section to which you seem to be referring is relevant
specifically to "image and icon files in Launchpad." If you replace
those with your own artwork or some other released under a
compatible license and respect any other requirements of the AGPLv3,
it doesn't sound like there should be any concern on the part of
Canonical. What am I missing?
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); WWW(http://fungi.yuggoth.org/); PGP(43495829);
WHOIS(STANL3-ARIN); SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); FINGER(fungi@yuggoth.org);