Re: Minified javascript files

On 08/17/2012 09:40 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:24 AM, Vincent Bernat wrote:
>

>> What I didn't know until recently is that the minified version in the
>> source package should be removed (or the appropriate full version should
>> be appended).
>>
> Do we also require that for say, precompiled DLLs of GTK+ or SDL for
> Windows platforms?

I had the OpenSSL dll for windows embedded in one of my source packages,
because there was some windows software together with it. I had to remove
it completely, as I was asked to have the source code for it, and I found
ridiculous to embed the sources of OpenSSL too.

So yes, we have the problem for precompiled windows DLLs in a source
package.

Thomas