Re: adopting a recently removed package

On 16/08/12 01:40, Paul Wise wrote:
On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 7:28 AM, Jerome BENOIT<g6299304p@rezozer.net>  wrote:

libpam-ssh

http://packages.debian.org/sid/libpam-ssh

The removal information is here:

http://bugs.debian.org/650644

In addition to what I mentioned, you should unarchive and reopen any
bugs that were closed by the removal (those with a closed version
containing +rm):

Is there a simple and efficient way to do so ?
Sorry, I do not get how to figure out the ones closed by the removal:
can you put it in other words ?

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?archive=both;src=libpam-ssh

The list is long, nevertheless I will try to see what I can do.

As it may take a while before to get a refresh Debian package,
what must I do to make a ``reservation'' ? Is it an ITA ?

Jerome