Re: [CTTE #681687] Resolution of evince mime entry dispute

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 06:05:33PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Also apparently I need to sign my email.  My first message has just
> vanished and my second went to debian-devel even though I sent it to
> -devel-announce.  I will try again.  Sorry again...

Looks like it landed to -devel still. AFAICT the missing ingredient is
that you need to *also* get rid of In-Reply-To headers (an overly
paranoid measure to avoid that people by mistake spawn threads on d-d-a,
by replying to announces posted there).

Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .