Re: Change default PATH for Jessie / wheezy+1

On 08/08/2012 08:07 PM, Andrej N. Gritsenko wrote:
> And BTW, ip command is harder to use and it rather should be in the
> category 'admin tool' than in the 'user tool'.

That's the 2nd time we have someone writing this in this thread.
However, ip is user accessible, while ifconfig isn't. So there's
something wrong here, either on the reasoning or on the
implementation (I would vote for the reasoning to be wrong:
a user with no knowledge would write click on the network
manager applet and then click on "Connection Information",
rather than using the command line tool).

Just my 2 cents :)

Thomas