Re: gnome is completely f^Mmessed up

Hi

On Fr, 08 Jun 2012, Holger Levsen wrote:
> yeah, the plan is to release wheezy in June....

Thanks for the wise words.

On Fr, 08 Jun 2012, Neil Williams wrote:
> File bugs if not filed already or feed back to existing bugs then fix
> the bugs and we can release.

Done already on several occasions. Added one for the keyring.

> I'm not using GNOME anymore, so I can't verify whether the issues you

Soon neither do I. Unfortunately it is probably another 10 releases
away from reaching a halfway stable state, comparable to gnome2.

Best wishes

Norbert
SCROGGS (n.)
The stout pubic hairs which protrude from your helping of moussaka in
a cheap Greek restaurant.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff