Re: Intend to transition openjpeg 1.5

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> wrote:
> * Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org>, 2012-04-18, 09:40:
>
>> I would like to start working on the future openjpeg 1.5 transition.
>> openjpeg 1.5 has been uploaded to experimental:
>>
>> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=openjpeg&suite=experimental
>>
>> I would like to now `mass-bug` on all packages that build-dep on
>> libopenjpeg-dev, namely:
>>
>> gpac
>> gmerlin-avdecoder
>> poppler
>> libav
>> blender
>> openslide
>> mupdf
>> ants
>> magics++
>> gdcm
>> koffice
>> freeimage
>> itksnap
>>
>>  to warn those packagers on my intention.
>

> Intention to do what?

Move the package from experimental once buildd are ok to unstable and
then testing...

Here is my template file:

$ cat template
openjpeg 1.5 has been uploaded to experimental. It is currently
building at the moment:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=openjpeg&suite=experimental

Once all the buildds are ok, I intend to move openjpeg 1.5 from
experimental to unstable.

There has been a SONAME change in openjpeg, which means all package
that build-deps on it should be rebuild.

I would appreciate if you could check if #PACKAGE# can be built using
the newer openjpeg 1.5 version.

Thanks

--
Mathieu