Re: Call for projects and mentors for Google Summer of Code 2012

Hello Ana,
Can you drop me from the soc-coordination list admin/moderator list?
I cannot find the list admin password anymore.
I've been rather passive the last years with respect to GSoC.
Mostly helping a bit with voting and reviewing the applications.
I'll probably help with that again, but since I havn't been reading
the soc-coordination list for some time, it doesn't seem to make much
sense to remain a moderator for it (in particular while not finding
the password anymore - I searched for it in my archives at least twice
just to remove myself) ;-)

Thank you,
Erich