Re: Things we wish upstream would know

On Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 09:39:46AM +0100, Thomas Koch wrote:
> some time ago I started to collect hints for upstream developers on a wiki
> page:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/Java/UpstreamHints

This is helpful.  However, I do not see a point in advertising Git in
this specific content.  It is not that I do not agree with your point
however, I do not think it does properly fit into this page and I do
not think that we should have an opinion upon the Vcs upstream is using
if they regard all other items mentioned above.

Thanks for assembling this page (and in contrast to Lars I think there
are some typical Java issues which should be marked here, but a link
to the general page should be added).

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--